We would like to thank all of our clients for baring with us while COVID-19 has disrupted everyones lives.
We are very happy to say we are now opening by appointment only. This means our showroom will remain shut to the general public unless a meeting is booked in with one of our staff members.
Looking at stone and wood samples
Looking around our showroom and display pieces
Discussing a project with our team
Purchasing any of our items in the showroom
Paying deposits or payments towards your project
While these times are still uncertain, we have introduced some social distancing rules for the meetings.
- Prior to all meetings, all door handles and surfaces will be wiped down, as well as after.
- Our new sanitation station at the entrance allows you to use antibacterial gel before entering and leaving the showroom
- 1 household per meeting, please do not bring extended family or friends
- We will try to maintain a safe distance between customers, declining handshakes and limiting using our hands to show you products.
- If you are feeling unwell, even a slight headache or something that may feel minor, please reschedule your appointment, we will happily rebook as soon as you are feeling better.
- Before your appointment we will remind you of all these rules
- We have the right to cancel meetings at any point, for your safety as well as our own, and we can ask clients to leave the meeting if we are uncomfortable with your health.
To book in a meeting, or discuss our social distancing rules please email: