- Handcrafted in the UK
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds the industry standards
- Produced from quality low lead brass
- 1/4 turn ceramic disc flow control
- Vernier insert for accurate handle alignment
- Filtration technology
- Designed for easy installation
- 2.4 litre tank capacity
- Operates from as low as 1.5 bar pressure
- Multiple pre-set temperatures ranging from 75°C to 98°C
- Water saving, time saving and energy efficient
- Unique anti-scald locking mechanism
- Spit-free, high flow rate
- High quality cartridge removes chemicals, bacteria and other contaminants
- Chrome is a brilliant, silver finish with a hint of blue.
- Nickel is a shiny finish with a golden glow.
- Pewter is a brushed Nickel finish with a blue-grey, matte appearance that perfectly complements brushed stainless steel sinks and appliances.
- Polished Brass gives a quality appearance, radiating a warm finish with coppery undertones. Living finish.
- Satin Brass has strong undertones of yellow ochre, giving a more matte look to the Polished Brass finish. Living finish.
- Aged Brass is a darker finish with a tarnished, aged look: vintage design with an urban twist. Living finish. Kitchen Collection only.
- Gold is plated with 24 Carat gold and is pure yellow in colour, with a natural golden glow and high shine.
- English Bronze is a rich metallic brown finish with subtle notes of orange and copper: typically defined as antique.